Saturday, October 11, 2008

Palin the Putrid -- Part II (The Masquerade is Over)

Well, well, well. I betcha folks thought she would be completely exonerated. Ha! Ya' know, I really like using folksy terms like betcha (something that would get me a really hard look from my mom when I was a kid) and get away with it.

Speakin' of gittin' away with stuff, now here we have the putrid, pathetic Sarah Palin, whinin' 'bout what other folks got away with, tryin' to justify her wrongful acts. How absolutely juvenle. That argument never got me anywhere with my mom.

Palin has been outed to be the vile, evil and corrupt person she is. Rather than tuck her tail, go back to Alaska and get her house in order, she will continue to slither around the lower 48, trying to encite folks to commit God only knows what atrocities against my candidate while she continues to misquote him and take out of context my candidate's statements. Hopefully for some the light will come on, and they can sing her a verse from an old song - I'm Afraid the Masquerade is Over (paraphrased and amplified here for fear of infringing on the rights of Herb Magidson, Allie Wruble and/or whomever):

Even though you look like the same Sarah, and you're a lot like the same old Sarah, our hearts, heads and minds say "oh no -- you're not the same." We're afraid your facade is down, the mask is off, and we know you're not the good old gal we thought you were. In fact, you're just like any other lying, cheating, power-hungry, corrupt politician. The masquerade is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment